Washington Women Outdoors (WWO) is a non-profit organization that is run almost entirely by volunteers. We engage in outdoor activities in the Washington, DC area where women share skills, experience, strengths, and support to enhance and expand each woman’s world. We welcome women of diverse ages, races, and lifestyles. WWO provides instruction by women for women. Activities are available for all skill levels to inspire the beginner and to challenge the more advanced.
- Great Allegheny Passage Overnight Bike Ride, Saturday-Monday, May 25-27, 2013
- Dolly Sods Two Day Intermediate Backpacking Trip, Saturday-Monday, May 25-27, 2013
- Sporting Clays, Saturday, May 19, 2013
- Monroe Run Beginner Backpacking Trip, Saturday-Sunday, May 18-19, 2013
- Sky Meadows Day Hike, Sunday, May 12, 2013